Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Rumors are TRUE!!!!

YES THE RUMORS ARE TRUE WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!! This makes 5 for us together, YIKES!! What is our Heavenly Father thinking to entrust us with his precious children:) I was going to do a really cute post and have a picture with it but it didn't happen. Randy went over to my parents house late on Saturday night and wrote on their car window, New Grand baby coming 8-09. So my plans were to take a picture of it and post it but by the time my whole house was feeling better they already washed the window! My due date is August 25th and because I have all my babies cesarean I get to plan it for about 10 days early ( at least I get to plan something even if it is not when I get pregnant!!) Anyway it works out perfect because I will be up and around before Brayden has his first day of Kindergarten. I know what you all are thinking, wow I really hope they have a girl this time, but don't get your hopes to high our track record is not that great!!!!! Randy is still in denial and I am done crying about being pregnant again so all is good and we can't or I should say I can't wait to meet the new little addition to our family.

20 comments:

Rebecca and Co. said...

Wha?! Congratulations! I need to get a little closer to your family so I can hear the rumors before the big news. j/k Coulnd't have happened to a better family!!!!

Jessi McCall said...

WOW, 5?? Congratulations!!! I don't know how you juggle so much! You're the bomb! :)

Natalie said...

oh....my....gosh!!!!! How exciting! My story is that I didn't find out the sex of my 4th...and it turned out to be a girl. So.. try it!

I haven't seen you in a while, hope your feeling good. Natalie

Tracey said...

Congratulations!!! You are a great mom. If it happens to be a girl, she will be absolutely adorable, (even if her mom can't do her hair.)

Nicole said...

I never heard any rumors. Maybe I should have observed something and figured it out on my own...but I didn't do that either. Congratulations. I am excited for you. In fact I already have a present for you. Don't worry, it was for free!

Laura H said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations. Remember, Ken and I will take Jaxon, he really likes us when your not around. Just something to think about??????

Ben and Taryn said...

That is so great. I'm a little jealous in fact. Hope all goes well and let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Cari J said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!! I know 5 sounds scary, but you'll do great! So fun!!

Cari

The Covie said...

Congrats Merr! I am so excited for you! What rumors? I think you need to share them! J/K I am so happy for you!

gina said...

mer, I can't believe it. You are going to have 5 kids. WOW!!! Did you every think that would happen to you!!!! Congrats! I really think that it's awsome.!!!!!!!

Felicia said...

Mer! When I read this post it made me even more excited. I've been dying to tell everyone! Whether it's a boy or girl I KNOW he/she will be adorable just like the others. The boys fulfill my heart, but I'm pretty sure I can make room for one more! Love you, which I could be closer to help :(

Liz Prisbrey said...

You know I am WAY excited for you and I am praying you have a little girl, but I think I should stay away from you for a while. :-) I'm am SO not there and I know you'll be sending me pregnancy vibes. hahaha....

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I didn't hear any rumors, but I was wondering about you. You are just too good of a person to not have atleast one more. Besides, all of your kids are just so cute. No wonder why Heavenly Father wants you to have more!

Janelle said...

Congrats! My computers been dead, and we just got it back so I am catching up. You will love em all the same no matter what the sex, but you already know that. I am excited for you!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

CONGRATS!! Ok, I'm hoping it's a girl for you this time, but I won't get my hopes up too high. LOL I'm really happy for you even though I'm sure it was quite the shock. We will be pregos together. I am due in May and also having a C-section. Good luck!

Owens Family said...

hey mer congrats hey I have three boys and a girl so you can have the same as me just the opposite it can happen . congrats

Tara said...

Congratulations! As I am just 2 months post-pregnancy, I can commiserate with you! Just remember it's all worth it once you get to kiss those cute little cheeks. It's hard to feel that way, at least for me, when you're pregnant. I'm not one of those people who loves being pregnant. I'm convinced that people who claim to love it are on some serious meds, or making it up, but little babies-that I adore! How exciting for your family. I'm pretty sure that is the only way that I will have 5, divine intervention.

I hope you have a pool- having to be pregnant the entire summer. If not, you can come over to my parents anytime, or just stay inside-that's what air conditioning was invented for right- pregnant women?

Are you going to find out?

cooksonclan said...

Merridee,
How exciting! You are such a brave woman....taking on #5! How I admire mothers like you! Hope you feel good and that you are pampered throughout your pregnancy by all your boys. Wish I could be around to help out! :)
Take care,
Alison

Cami Jo said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I guess I have no excuses to complain about not being able to handle 3! Hey- if I were you, I definately wouldn't be able to wait to find out the sex of the baby, but in my case..it works! Have you been sick? Hope not. That is SO hard when you have other rugrats to take care of! Congratulations again! We're all SO excited for you!!!