Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW IN VEGAS!!!!

I know I haven't blogged for awhile but I could not pass this one up! Yes, there is snow in OUR BACKYARD!!! Trent and Brayden loved it from the time it started coming down. Brayden said, "can I open my presents now!" For some reason he has connected snowing with opening Christmas presents. Those two played and played in the snow having snow ball fights and just jumping on the trampoline. I went out with them to play and man do they have good arms, they both nailed me multiple times from across the backyard with a snowball! After we made a snowman, I decided to wake Jaxon up. He was very cautious at first. I didn't have any gloves for him, so the first picture I took of him he was trying to get the snow off the ball that was on the lawn. As soon as he touched the snow he started crying. So I got a nice picture of that too! Once I put some socks on his hands and showed him how to make a ball out of the snow and throw it at his brothers he loved it. I guess it might of helped that the rule was no one could throw a snowball at Jaxon so he had a great time. I had to empty my memory card before we went sledding so I thought I would blog this and I will blog sledding later.
 

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

isnt it AWESOME !!!!!!

Felicia said...

Oh Mer! I wish i could have been there to play with them. I'm sure they had a ball!

Nicole said...

What a greaet day!!!

Adam and Kilee said...

hey! i am adding you to my friends list on my blog is that okay! by the way cute blog! =0)

Liz Prisbrey said...

Where did you go sledding?? It must have been when I was trying to get a hold of you to play with us. :-)

Cindy said...

What a fantastic family pic!!! Our kids had a blast with the snow as well. It was so beautiful to see it in our own yards!

S said...

Great pictures of your kids. :o) Loved the snow while it lasted.

cooksonclan said...

Hi Mer,
Yes...I finally got some time to learn how to do more with my blog!:) I enjoy checking out your blog! Wasn't the snow magical? It sure makes me feel "part" of your world even though we haven't seen eachother in I think...decades! You have a beautiful family....seems you have the same "boy" makers as your mom & dad...huh? I do have soooo many memories of our childhood days. Do I remember correctly that you have 8 or 9 brothers and 1 sister? I saw Randy and Joe D's blogs...it is sooo crazy seeing everyone all grown up as parents! How are all of your other family? Lonnie, Danny, Brenda, your parents? I am drawing blanks on some of your brothers names....didn't one of your older brothers marry a girl named Felicia..or something similar? Well, I could ask questions and rattle on all day. We are having to adjust to the 1pm church schedule...uuggg. I prefer morning. Hopefully, you have a good church time this year! :) I'll be in touch! Love, Alison