I need to say HAPPY FATHERS DAY to my wonderful husband Randy! He is such a great father and husband! I thought I would ask the kids what they loved about their dad, here is what they had to say;
- he lets us have whatever we want
- he lets us ride our bikes
- he takes us for rides on the go cart
- he watches movies with us
- he plays and wrestles with us
- HE'S FUNNY
Randy is always there to play with the boys! When he walks through the door they are all excited that he is home. Jaxon screams,"YEAH DADDY HOME DADDY HOME!" I am so lucky to have an amazing husband that loves us and works hard for his family. He is CRAZY but that makes us love him even more!!! I can't imagine what it would be like without his fun, kind hearted spirit in our lives!!! WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Fathers Day Randy!
Posted by Mer at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Is Randy wearing his blue swim suit to the activity on Wednesday?
Look at you updating on time and everything. You go girl! Thanks for your help with my lil wild animals today. I beat them when I got home and they should behave appropriatly now.
Post a Comment