Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Easter!

I know Easter was forever ago but I have either been busy or lazy!!!! I let you decide! Every year the Saturday before Easter we go to my parents to eat and have an egg hunt. Now in years past there has been WAY to many candy filled eggs. Well the egg hunt outside were the majority of the eggs are, is only for under 12 years old. So we are getting less and less kids that are finding these eggs, but the amount of eggs doesn't change. Needless to say my kids came home with candy galore!!!! As you can tell from the pictures the older they get the harder it is to snap pictures as they are looking. All the kids were excited but Jaxon was clapping and screaming with each piece of candy that Randy would open for him. The next morning was a little different this year. The kids got up and found their Easter baskets and the eggs that they colored on Saturday. Then we packed our bags, stopped by and picked up Cam (he was at his mom's for the weekend) and headed to California!!! Randy's mom was graduating from college and we were headed there for her graduation that was on Tuesday. Well, we were hurrying out the door and I forgot my diaper bag which had my camera in it!! I was mad but it did get me a new diaper bag. Randy's sister Tracy did take pictures but I still need to get them from her. When I do I will post again.
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

I love how you gave them each their own page. Cute! But yes, this is a VERY late post! hahaha

Jones Crew said...

I never did post anything for Easter. So...... your about 20 steps ahead of me. LOL!!

Bradley Clan said...

Totally going with Lazy! :) J/K. 4 boys and 1 on the way, nobody can acuse you of being lazy. The boys pages are way cool!

Cindy said...

The pictures where they are not looking are the best one's! Those are some great pics!