It was Randy's birthday on September 22nd. He is getting to be such an old man, turning 34 and all! I love this man! He is such a fun, kind hearted, silly, hard working and loving man. Our boys all adore him and want to be just like him. If he is not home they are lost. As soon as he walks through the door every single one of them are crawling all over him and will not give him a break. He loves spending time with his family and gives his boys whatever they want! There have been many of nights that he falls asleep with them in there beds because they always want him to lay with them. He will do anything for his family and I am so grateful for having a hard working husband that wants me to stay home with our kids and will work extra hard to make sure that happens. Thank you Randy for just being you we couldn't make this family work without YOU!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Oh and just for the fun of it I thought I would post this oldie but goody.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Happy Birthday Randy!
Posted by Mer at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
haha.... I love that you reposted that video! It's definitely a favorite!
Randy is an awesome guy! We love him too. Happy belated Birthday from the Prisbreys!
Happy birthday Randy...We sure do love you!
Post a Comment