It has been awhile since we had this fun outing but I am doing a little catch up. Lindsey put this play group together and we had so much fun. We got a deal where we paid $5 per child and they got to do each ride once plus the petting zoo. Then they gave them a little pumpkin to take home. It was so cute and a lot cheaper than we normally spend to go there. I did get pictures of them on the rides but they didn't turn out so well.
Kason with a pumpkin just right for him!
I don't know what Jaxon's problem is lately but he will not cooperate when we try to take pictures. This picture sums up his little grumpiness!
Then Brayden had to get in on the action!
and this is the best we could come up with.
I could never be a photographer. Trying to get all the kids to look and smile at the same time is exhausting! It was a fun day with the boys and they loved it. Of course you ask them what there favorite part was and they said SLIDE! Except for Jaxon he was way scared to go up there so my great friend Carolyn took him up for me.






8 comments:
Oh man, you better be thankful to Carolyn! I took Cole up that thing and was a sweaty mess by the time I made it to the top! I won't even mention the line up of kids that were behind me!!!
fun fun fun!
I love kid pictures when you never can get them all to smile at once- I think it's adorable! :) And you have really cute kids! nice work. ;)
Golly...I sure miss you and you your boys!
sigh...typo...oh well!
Ditto to what Nicole said! That slide was way harder to get up than the one at Pump it up! I about died taking Macie up! Mark Bradley took her the second time, and I was very grateful!
Cute pics! We sure miss you guys. We will see you guys soon.
These pics made me laugh right out loud at work. I miss those sweet faces so much! It bums me out that I hardly ever get to see them...possibly soon :)
The pictures turned out great! At least they are all sitting there. With kids, you just have to snap while you can.
I'd just like to take the time to THANK YOU for not posting a picture of my booty trying to get us up that slide. No one needs to see that. That slide was great!!
Post a Comment