Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Little Bit of Kason

I know I have to catch up on a ton of stuff but I realized that I haven't posted anything about Kason in a long time. They grow way too fast!

Our little pumpkin for Halloween. ( 2 1/2 months old)

He was finally a happy baby! He loves the Bumbo seat! ( Thanks Alisa)

We love his little giggle. He thought Grandpa was hilarious the night of my birthday.
He is a much better sleeper now that he is 4 months old. ( Still not sleeping through the night but better.)

Our family Christmas party is always so much fun and Kason was a trooper. He didn't fuss when Santa was holding him he just grabbed the present. He started reaching for things when he was four months. I love to watch him focus on something then his little hands move to grab it. So adorable.

Four months old and teething! I had to take him to the doctor they said from all the fluid everywhere it now has caused an ear infection. The poor boy can't win. He finally got over the colic now he starts in with ear infections and teething.

Christmas Eve and our baby Jesus. I think all of my boys except Jaxon were the youngest baby in our family which won them the role of baby Jesus in our Nativity pageant on Christmas Eve. Here he is with Mary (SKY ) holding him. He loves Skylar and she takes such good care of him. She was over to my house for a few hours one time and was watching him for me while I got some stuff done. I came downstairs and he was sleeping sitting in her arms. It is so nice to have so much family to help take care of him.

Kason and his friend Ethan on Christmas Day. Ethan is huge he is a month younger than Kason and they look the same size.



Okay I'm tired I will catch up more later.

6 comments:

Dan & Mel said...

Not fair that they grow up too fast. He is such a cutie!

Rebecca and Co. said...

Loved seeing the pictures of your adorable baby!

Laura H said...

Love love that picture of him in his bumbo seat.

The Covie said...

He is so adorable! You have such cute kids!!

Carrie said...

Yay, you updated your blog! I was missing it. Kason is so cute, loving that bumbo seat!

Tracey said...

Just looking at those pictures make me want to eat his cheeks.
You can borrow Sky anytime to watch Kason, she LOVES him!!!