Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Jaxon

Today is Jaxon's 3rd Birthday! I know I say this every year but time really does fly. It doesn't matter how many boys I have they all have my heart. Jaxon was such an easy baby and is such a fun toddler. I thought I would write 10 things I love about Jaxon!



10. I love that he loves his brothers. He is always trying to sleep with one of them and they are nice enough to let him sometimes. When they are at school he constantly asks where they are at. The other day he thought we were leaving Trenton home because we were walking out the door and Trent was still putting his shoes on. He started screaming," WHAT BOUT TRENTON!"


9. I love when he is crying and tired that he says to me, "mom I want you to snuggle me." He wakes up in the morning wanting a love and has fallen asleep multiple times on Randy's lap.

8. I love when it is time for chores he runs to the chore list and says," I need vacuum and playroom." He thinks he can read and wants to be big like his brothers.
7. I love that he has his dad wrapped around his little finger. All he has to do is say, " please dad " and he gets whatever he wants.

6. I love that he loves to cook. ( I know Randy hates this one) He loves to help me in the kitchen all of the time. I even try to sneak sometimes and hurry to make something and he always hears me and runs right in and pushes the chair over to the counter so he can help. He is constantly reminding me that he is a good helper.


5. I love that he is so loving with Kason. We were on our way home from Disneyland last week and I looked in the back to see how the kids were and I found him and Kason sound to sleep holding hands. He loves Kason and is very protective over him. I hope that continues when they are teenagers.


4. I love that he refers to Trenton and Brayden as kids or brothers! It is so cute to hear him yell, "kids time for bed."


3. I love that he thinks all of Randy's ties are ropes. He plays with them all of the time and ties them to things.


2. I love his little smile! You can't help but smile when you see him smile. He lights up the whole room.


1. I love that Heavenly Father sent this wonderful boy to me! He brightens up our lives and brings a wonderful spirit into our home and our family. We love you Jaxon! Happy 3rd Birthday!!


I just found this picture and it is a memory that just makes Randy and I smile so I had to share it. Back in September we had our Crowther family reunion in Mesquite. We were all together in this recreation center and one of my Uncles got on the microphone and said 10 minutes then the silent auction would be over. Well, Jaxon I watched him do this and he went over and tapped on the top of the microphone and said, " 10 minutes!" My sweet Aunt Joy was the one who told me about this and we laughed about it all day. Now any time we say ten minutes in our house we think of that day and Aunt Joy.












6 comments:

Laura H said...

The Humphries love love Jaxon too. I read your list to all them and we couldnt agree more.

Nicole said...

Mer are you sure he is 3? That doesn't seem possible. Love that cute little guy! I think the first two pictures are great. The baby one looks like Randy and the older one looks like you. Funny.

Dan & Mel said...

Happy birthday Jaxon! Doesn't seem possible that he is three already, where does time go? Love you guys.

Felicia said...

Happy birthday Jax! I can't believe that little man is already 3. I remember anxiously awaiting for him to be born and what a sweet little baby he was. Love you all..

Tracey said...

I was getting a little teary eyed reading that.
All I can say is, I LOVE THAT KID!!!!

Lindsey said...

How did I miss that you updated? Jaxon is a funny kid! I am sad that we had to miss his Birthday!