Brayden had his Kindergarten play last night. I have to say I am so proud of this kid! Brayden is my child that can not be convinced to do anything. He will only do it if he wants to. Well, I was talking with his teacher and told her how much he wanted to be an army ant in the play. She told me that he really wasn't marching a lot and he wasn't loud enough. (come on Brayden not loud enough) She said that he really needed to work on it if he wanted to be one. He worked on it so much that a couple of weeks ago he came home with a wristband and when I asked him why he got it he said because he did so well in the army ant practice. This part was perfect for him because he is OBSESSED with anything army! He was in heaven doing his little part and he was so excited to be wearing camo for it. He is the army ant in the back of this video. Great job Brayden we are so proud of you!
This is a few of the other army ants, Nick and Kiaden.
Trent came with me but the others stayed home.
The teachers did such a cute job with all the decorations.
Getting ready in the classroom before the performance.
He's so HANDSOME!






0 comments:
Post a Comment