These are the words my cute Trenton said to me when he came through the door from school today. I have always hoped that our home has the spirit here and gives our kids a comforting, safe and fun feeling when they are here. Today when I heard Trent say those words it almost made me cry. I told him I was glad to have him home then we sat and talked for a few minutes about school. Then he sat on the couch holding Kason and watched Blues Clues with him. It's these little sweet moments that make life so wonderful! Thank you Trenton for being such a great son and bringing so much peace and love into our lives.
Trenton & Kason 2/2010







2 comments:
That picture of Trent is adorable, and I am not just saying that cuz I took it! I liked what you said about home and the feeling. That is what I want for my home too. Thanks for reminding me.
I just teared up reading this post. What a sweet boy. I am so glad I read this tonight so I could be reminded that I need to create that feeling for my sweet kids. Sometimes I feel like when they come home from school it is so chaotic with after school activities and such that we don't take enough time to just enjoy each other. I am going to do that tomorrow and quite possibly the day after that!
Post a Comment