I have to tell this story about Trent. Today after church Randy told me that they had to go to a fireside tonight. Trent of course was listening in the back seat. Randy and the boys have been building a lot of fires lately and they went with him to scouts a few weeks ago and learned about fire safety and loved it. Well when Trenton heard that they had a fireside he got all excited and said,
"we're building a fire tonight!" Randy and I started laughing and I guess we never explained it to him because he just finished saying his prayers and asked Heavenly Father to keep Randy & Cameron safe at the campfire!! I didn't have a heart to explain to him what it was after that. I thought it was so innocent and cute that I had to write it down before I forgot.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Cute Story
Posted by Mer at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Thats so funny, why can't they stay so innocent forever.
I have to agree with Trenton. Where does the name fireside come from anyway??
How thoughtful to think of blessing them. He was probably wondering why he couldn't go this time.
That is SO cute. They are just so innocent aren't they? They should be able to stay that way forever!
Post a Comment