Saturday, November 15, 2008

Needed to Catch Up


I know I really need to catch up. WARNING WARNING this is going to be a long post!!! The Sunday before Halloween Randy's aunt passed away. He was really close with his aunt as he was growing up so he had a really hard time. He ended up flying up to Oregon to be there with his family and for the funeral. I stayed home with the kids and made sure they got to their Halloween parties for school. Randy flew home on Halloween, he made it home about an hour before we went to the church for Trunk or Treat. The kids had made a welcome home sign for him so I thought it was only appropriate to get their picture in front of it. We really missed Randy while he was gone. He hasn't been doing many side jobs so we are used to having him home with us.
The kids had a lot of fun at their Halloween parties for school. Here is a few pictures that I took.


Every year we go to the Trunk or Treat at the church. It is always a lot of fun and it is much faster than Trick or Treating!! ( I really don't like Halloween) Pretty much all of the family goes down to the church now so it makes it a lot of fun and you can always count on Jess & Liz to surprise us!


Jaxon was the cutest little baseball player. He wouldn't let me put on the superman costume but the baseball player he didn't have a problem at all with.


Okay that is enough for today I am tired!!! I post more later!

7 comments:

Tracey said...

What do you mean your tired, you haven't posted in about a month.

Your kids were sooooo cute on Halloween!!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Oh my goodness, Claire and Jaxon look like twins to me in that picture?? Is it just me? I think he is so adorable!

Thanks for the picutre of Maddox at preschool! I can always count on you and Nicole to be good parents and take pictures of my kids at school! :-)

Lindsey said...

You warned us about a long post, but it really wasn't too long, especially since you were posting for the last month!

Janelle said...

Ya! I am glad to see you are still around. : D Give me a call anytime you need help. I just am at home most of the time, plus then we can really catch up!

Mason clan 5 said...

It is good to see an ubdate. Jaxon and Hunter could be brothers that is crazy! Claire and jaxon are getting married right?

gina said...

Hey mer, I love your picture (family). I love the colors. Your family is too cute. I cant believe how fast they are growing up.

Creating Memories One Photo At A Time said...

Hey, Meridee!! ( It's me Keri) Aunt Glenda gave us your site. Anyways, tell Randy that every time I see a new picture of him, he looks more and more like Uncle Randy. Love you Guys!!