Ohhh!! I love it! Once pictures are on my computer, I never go back and look at them. Serves me right, those pictures are both so cute of the boys. :-)
Ohhh!! I love it! Once pictures are on my computer, I never go back and look at them. Serves me right, those pictures are both so cute of the boys. :-)
hey! We changed our blog address! It's now http://giggleswigglesandhoinks.blogspot.com/ That's where you can find us. I'll be sending out an email too so if I have your email you will get an email too. :) Thanks!!
Randy and I have been married for 11 years. We have five wonderful boys! Yes I said FIVE!! Sometimes it doesn't seem real that I have this many kids especially five boys. I am a stay at home mom and love it! I am super busy between sports, callings, being a mom and a wife. Thank goodness I have an amazing husband to help me with all of it.
7 comments:
Wow, he really has changed! His hair is so much darker now. Cute kids!
I can't believe how much Braydon looks like Trenton in this picture.
What a handsome stud!
He is such a little man. I love that boy:)
Ohhh!! I love it! Once pictures are on my computer, I never go back and look at them. Serves me right, those pictures are both so cute of the boys. :-)
Ohhh!! I love it! Once pictures are on my computer, I never go back and look at them. Serves me right, those pictures are both so cute of the boys. :-)
hey! We changed our blog address! It's now http://giggleswigglesandhoinks.blogspot.com/ That's where you can find us. I'll be sending out an email too so if I have your email you will get an email too. :) Thanks!!
Post a Comment