Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Twins?!?!?!?

I went to the doctor for my first appointment on Monday and as she was checking me she said, " your a little big, are you sure of your last period?" I told her I was ABSOLUTELY SURE! She then proceeded to tell Randy and I that she wanted us to come in the next day for an ultrasound to check the due date and to make sure there was only one baby in there!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME I THOUGHT RANDY WAS GOING TO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Needless to say we didn't get much sleep that night and we were both in a daze. I told Randy if they tell us this is twins I am going to need somebody to come and pick us up from the doctors because I wouldn't be able to drive home and neither would he. No need to fear we are not pregnant with twins there is just one beautiful baby in there!!!!!WHAT A RELIEF!!!! The ultrasound tech said that I measured exactly right and to stick to my due date of August 25th.


Now for Valentine's Day!!!
When you think of Valentine's Day you picture romance, love, being alone with your spouse and celebrating how much you love each other. Well this was so far off of our description of Valentine's Day. Ours was spent with our four wonderful boys in a big pink dome! Yes, that would be Circus Circus.


With me being pregnant I can't go on any rides so while Randy, Cameron, Trenton, & Brayden were doing this...........




Jaxon and I did this........




IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT JUST NOT FOR VALENTINE'S!!! Oh well when Randy makes it up to me it will be good!!!

13 comments:

Laura H said...

Twins Rock!! Too bad, maybe there is a hidden baby behind the other baby??????

Cami Jo said...

Congrats! I've always been nervous everyone of my pregnancies are going to be twins! So far so good though!

So, how have you been feeling? I hope you are doing better. Glad you had fun, even though it may not have been romantic, for Valentine's Day!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

dang! I was hoping you would say twins cause then your chances of a girl would be way higher! LOL Congrats anyway...so how far along would this make you? I hate math in case you can't tell. Good luck on getting your make up Valentine's day! :)

The Covie said...

Wait I thought you were having triplets? Just kidding. I talked to your mom last night because I was down at the chapel making copies and she told me the story. I thought man you are going to have to admit Mer to the psych ward aka (LOONEY BIN) Just kidding! I had to tease you about it! Congrats! Twins are fun though just double the work!

Lindsey said...

I am so disappointed! Twins would have been fun...plus now I am the only one left to have twins... Unless someone else surprises us with a prenancy.

Felicia said...

I love the Valentines story...maybe because I can relate all too well! Twins would have been a blast! But I'm so grateful that beautiful little baby is doing well.

Natalie said...

For your sake, I'm glad your only having one :) I have to do the pink dome tomorrow night for Dallin's birthday. Fun!!

Melissa said...

To bad that you are not having twins! That way you would up your odds of having a girl. It's just a darn shame!

Rebecca and Co. said...

Your V-Day looks FUN, if not romantic. LOL

Liz Prisbrey said...

LOL!!! Twins would have been funny! Alright, maybe just for a minute while I watched your panic attack. Just kidding! :-) What a great story though. Your Valentines looked fun!

Mason clan 5 said...

That is so scary. I keep telling Jarred maybe we are having twins look how big I am! We will find out on monday.Yeah! Glad to here all is well.

Dan & Mel said...

Twins would have been fun and crazy. I'm so glad things are going well. Miss you guys.

Cindy said...

Twins would have been great if they were girls then they would have eachother and not be singled out. I was secretly hoping David was a twin, so he wouldn't be the only boy. But it would have been WAY too much work. Oh, well, he better just have a lot of friends over because he's not getting anymore siblings out of me!!