Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jaxon David Turner

Today is Jaxon's 2nd Birthday. Time goes by so fast, why can't we cherish it more? He was born at 8:02 am weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and 20 inches long. He was my smallest baby thus far and you would never know it now. There is only a 10 pound difference between him and Brayden. He can out eat both Trenton and Brayden any day. He has been such a joy for us. Each of our boys have their own distinct personalities, Jaxon is no different. He cracks us up daily and also makes me crazy daily. At the end of the day there is no possible way to stay mad at that cute little face!! He loves to play with his brothers and is heartbroken when they are not here. The other night they were all getting ready for Brayden's first baseball practice. He ran and got a hat of Brayden's put it on his head then ran to get his flip flops on. You should have seen his poor little face when all of his brothers and his dad walked out the door without him. He fell to his knees and sobbed at the door. We don't know what we would do without him he is the highlight of all of our lives!!! Happy Birthday Jaxon we love you!!!

This was a slide show I had made for him a couple of weeks after he was born and I thought I would share.



How could you not love this face!?!?!?!?!?

9 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON!!!!!!! I know I've seen that video before but it still brought tears to my eyes. I love that song and I love that time two years ago when we were both just having our little babies together. One day we will be in the hospital together again when Claire and Jaxon are having a baby! :-) Just planning!

The boys look so young, especially Cameron!

Rebecca and Co. said...

Awww, what a cutie. I can tell he really brings joy to your family. Happy Birthday, Jaxon!

Ben and Taryn said...

That kid cracks me up! Happy Birthday Jaxon! I'm so glad he has warmed up to us in nursery and he is such a joy!

Laura H said...

Crap Merridee, I made you miss Brayden first practice?????? Sorry. But THANK YOU for watching the kids so I could enjoy the bookclub.

Happy Birthday Jaxon. And just remember that we are willing to take Jaxon off your hands , FOREVER. He would make a great Humphries.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon! Such a little cutie!

Tracey said...

I love my little man! I still can't stop laughing at how he acted at his party. He really is the funniest little kid. You know he is!

Owens Family said...

Hey mer your kids are adorable I can not beliveve jaxon is 2 I am glad i am not the only one doing double duty before church and have to chaange their clothes right before we leave uh that has happend to me pain but they are so dang cute you cannot help but love em

Cindy said...

Jaxon is showing his personality more and more in nursury. I love his little facial expressions. He is so fun to have in there. I notice he doens't mind that you or Randy are gone anymore, so that helps. Happy Birthday little guy!

Nicole said...

Yea I know he had to do it on t.v. That is not why I think he is a jerk. I think he is a jerk for not taking responsibilty. He's like, "I can't help what's in my heart." Oh. Okay. We should just be mad at his heart then and not im because CLEARLY it's not his fault. You just need to hate him. It would make me happy if you did. Aren't I important to you? And dang it if it wasn't Jillian, I wouldn't watch. I still am not sure. :)