Saturday, March 7, 2009

Free Two Year Old!

Free two year old, anyone interested? This week was one of those weeks with him. I was talking to one of my sister in laws and she said that pregnant women have a hard time with there kids.Not because they are hormonal but because then it makes us question why are we even having another one I can't even control the ones I have! This is how I felt this week. The other day he woke up at 7:00(way too early for me) and I heard him singing, " so, I a rock "-- translation- So What I am a Rock Star. That is the attitude I got from him all DAY! Today he was in time out, no lie, 10 times before we went to Trenton's game at noon. Do you think I need to change my parenting strategy with him! :) I guess I really won't give him away because he can be so dang cute but when his older brothers are afraid of him I think something is wrong! This is a picture of him on his birthday not wanting to get in his car seat.

10 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Hate to tell ya this but I swear that 3 is WAY worse than 2! Go to my blog for proof of the sassiness you'll have to probably deal with! LOL Good luck! I feel your pain SO much cause there are days I think the EXACT same thing...what am I doing having another when I can't control the one I have?!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

BTW, I need your address please, so can you go to my blog and leave it on a comment? I moderate them so I won't publish it. THANKS!!! :) giggleswigglesandhoinks.blogspot.com didn't know if you knew we changed it. :)

Nicole said...

I think 10 times in time out before noon is COMPLETELY normal for a 2 year old!

Rebecca and Co. said...

I watched Supernanny the other night and this dad put his girl back in time out 102 times before she stayed there!!! Now THAT is an out of control kid. LOL I think I would have gone crazy by then.

Jaxon was so cute at Opening Day, Mer . . . how could he possibly have to ever go to time out?

Laura H said...

I may have to take back my offer to take Jaxon. He's sounded a little too much like Faith. And she's all I can handle right now. Sorry your stuck with him for now.

Shellie said...

Oh my heck Allan and I had no idea you were expecting again.
CONGRATULATIONS and if it's any consolation, you're kids are cute enough to be in time out 10 times in a morning and still get away with it.
Cute blog by the way.
Hope to see you at Tyler's wedding Sat.

Mason clan 5 said...

I totally know what you mean, I am willing to sell Hunter right know he threw a 45 min tantrum last night. Kicking and screaming at me. it was crazy I thought he was had been taken over by crazy spirts. i remember wanted to sell Ethan when i was pregnant with Hunter. we will survived, Right?

Melissa said...

You'd think that having toddlers would be the best birth control ever, but somehow we end up pregnant again. I'm with you. Kate is having a hard time going to bed and says, "That's the wrong answer," and "I hate that idea!" over and over again. We are trying the Super Nanny technique too and seems to take forever. Just know that you are normal and that somebody out there is having the same tantrum as Jackson. Hang in there!

Liz Prisbrey said...

I feel for you! I really do! I have no energy to deal with my two year old and you are pregnant. Good thing they're cute when they sleep! :-)

We are the Matthews! said...

IM here checking to see about any news!! Either way im so happy for you. I dont no why but I have been so cravin the babies!! Cameron is getting into the toddler stage. Cant wait to talk to you!!