Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Do you ever have one of those nights????

I know I should be sleeping peacefully in my bed right now but I have a million things running through my head and can't sleep. I might want to erase this post tomorrow.:) I was sleeping really well( because I finally got my doctors okay to take Claritin D for my allergies) then my eyes popped open about 2:00 and it was downhill from there. This week is teacher appreciation week at our school. Normally it is not a big deal I work with great people in the PTA and we are organized and have everything covered. This time I am afraid that I might forget some of my responsibilities. I blame it on the pregnancy brain I have and the fact that the other half of my brain (that would be Tracey for all of you that don't know) is super busy and that is hard for me because I count on her for so much. Then I had a little bit of and issue with Cameron yesterday. Teenage years are so much fun especially when I am not his "real" mom! (that is what he says) Even though Cameron an I have had our ups and downs it doesn't mean I don't love him and want the best for him. So as these and other things like not forgetting to pay bills that are due and other things are running through my mind I decide to just get up. Normally if I can't sleep I would just go downstairs and watch TV to keep my mind off of things and eventually I fall back to sleep. Well we just had dish network installed and I hate scanning the guide to find what I want to watch. It is so exhausting to me, I guess it is just going to have to take some getting use to. So here I am catching up on friends and families blogs and writing this for no apparent reason hoping that I will get tired. Wish me luck I have a long day in a few hours. I guess it is a good thing that my kids sleep till 8:00!!

10 comments:

Felicia said...

I hate when that happens! Hopefully you have a better night tonight. Have a fabulous day!

Liz Prisbrey said...

LOL!! I love that you were posting in the middle of the night about random things! That's so not like you. :-)

Mason clan 5 said...

It must be the forth kid syndrome because this child has done that to me a couple of times. I bet they will be night owls!!! Yeah for us!

Tracey said...

I am soooooo sorry. I really will try to be better. We are usually on top of things, but with the shower, the wedding, reunion,Joe not being around, etc, etc.
I think it would have helped if it wasn't our turn to plan the reunion.
We will make it.It may not be perfect, but we will make it.

Natalie said...

You are doing amazingly well for being a busy prego mom. When I was pregnant with Sydney I didn't do a whole lot. And I just heard your "plan". You're crazy!! But we all do a good job. I'm with ya. Sleep good tonight.

Natalie said...

Cameron was trying to read over my shoulder just now. I didn't let him.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

bummer! I hate when you have days like that...or nights. I feel ya. Good luck!

Lindsey said...

Was last night any better? Probably not after all the sugar! Next time you have a night like that, call me and I will come pick up the kids so the tired, scatter-brained pregnant lady can sleep (no offense about the scatter brain, it just sounded good in the sentence.)

Bradley Clan said...

Half the time you scan through the guide and can't find anything. Hope you get some sleep this week.

Cami Jo said...

I'm sorry you couldn't sleep. It's funny how the "men" can always sleep, but we women can't turn our brains off long enough to do it! Hopefully, you got a nap the next day! I feel for ya. Pregnancy makes it harder to sleep as it is!