Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Slacker!!

I was going through my pictures on my computer and realized that I never posted my cute little mans preschool graduation! Yes, it was back in May! I love the ABC program they have at Valley View. Trenton went through the preschool there as well and I loved it then and still do. They put on a wonderful graduation for these kids. Randy asked me when we were sitting down waiting for it to start why they would put such a little guy, like Brayden, in the back. Well, Brayden is a little silly and they like to place the performers up in front. He knew all the songs and did great saying his part I was very proud of him. Then they called his name to come and get his diploma! It took him a little while to get up to the front because he had taken off his tie, probably in boredom, and his teacher was trying to get it from him so he could go up and get his diploma. Only Brayden!!! Then we definitely understood why he was in the back. Could you imagine him taking off his tie on the front row and messing around with it!:) Afterwards we took him to McDonalds and let him play for a little while. As he was eating his food he said, " this was the best day ever!!!" What a cutie! He brings so much joy and laughter in our lives we don't know what we would do without him.

5 comments:

Felicia said...

What a cutie...that boy just makes my smile. He's such a crack up!

Liz Prisbrey said...

I love what you did with the pictures! Are you doing digital scrapbooking now??

Nicole said...

That looks so adorable. I think Jack will be in there in a year. We've never tried it before, but have only heard good things. And WHY haven't I heard from you yet about monday's show???

Lindsey said...

It makes me sad that Brayden and Avrie won't be at the same school next year! What a cutie!

Bradley Clan said...

I love the picture of him between you and Randy. He is so dang cute!