What a day for our little two year old! Tracey called and wanted to know if I wanted some free tickets to see the Wiggles. Of course I said yes even though Jaxon doesn't really watch them he loves to dance to music. Well, today was the concert. I had four tickets and couldn't find anyone to go with Jaxon and I so I decided I was going to force Trenton and Brayden into going. I asked them if they wanted to and they both said no it was for babies. I explained to them that they could just go to see how happy Jaxon is while watching it. They agreed but Brayden said he would not DANCE! Then I had a thought to ask Lindsey and Becca if they wanted to go and lucky for my boys they did. We did a little swap that made Trent and Brayden REALLY happy! I took Lindsey and Becca and they got to play with Trevor and Dallin. The concert was so cute! Jaxon loved it and danced and sang even if he didn't know the songs!!! Cute little Becca was memorized by the whole thing but got very excited when the ballerinas came out. We ate popcorn and had drinks and just had a fun time watching how much fun Jaxon was having made it all worth it.
After we got home from the concert we decided to go get Jaxon a big boy mattress. Jess and Liz were so kind to give us some bunk beds and we set it up for Jaxon, all we needed was the mattress. We headed out to RC Willey to pick one up. He was so excited as we put his sheets on. He kept handing me the blankets saying, " more mom, more." Once we got it all made he hopped right in it. I think it is the first time that he ever agreed with me to get his pjs on. He has been up oh about 4 times already so daddy is laying down with him as I am writing this. I just hope he comes and wakes me up in the morning and doesn't go downstairs to get into trouble while I am still sleeping!!!!!! What a busy and great day for our cute little Jaxon. He is growing up so fast I need to step back and remind myself to enjoy every moment. That is a hard thing to do but I am trying.







6 comments:
Those sheets are so cool.
Not fair that they grow sooo fast!
He's so cute. He will seem much bigger when the baby comes, too.
Looks like the Wiggles was a good time! Jackson isn't a baby anymore :( !
Wiggles? how fun for the kids...looks like you survived!
That sounds like a very eventful day for Jaxon. I'm sure he loved every minute of that concert. Good luck with his bed!
Post a Comment