Friday, November 6, 2009

Missing My Boys


Grandpa called yesterday and asked if he could take Trent hunting with him and Lonney. After rushing to the store to get him some warm clothes I got him all ready. Brayden was in tears multiple times while I was getting Trent ready. I finally said, " are you crying because you can't go or are you crying because Trent is not going to be here." He shook his little head yes and said, "because he's not going to be here, who am I going to play with?" These two have always been inseparable! I love that they love each other so much and get along so well. I hope it stays that way forever. So after Trent got home from school we took him up to grandpa's. Brayden was still sad but at least he wasn't crying! Then Lonney came to pick them up and grandpa and him said go get Brayden ready we will take him too. I rushed home without Brayden knowing and got him ready. I showed him his bags and asked if he could go put them in the trailer. Needless to say he was VERY excited. The next thing I knew he was leading Trenton to the trailer asking him to close his eyes because he had a surprise for him. (HOW CUTE!) Well as they loaded up in the truck to pull away we found a little hider in the trailer. That would be JAXON. He told grandpa, " SHUT THE DOOR." (little stinker) We followed them over to Lonney's house with Jaxon in the trailer to see what he would do if they started moving. That dang kid thought he got away with leaving with him he was not happy when I pulled him out of the trailer!! I know that they are having so much fun camping with grandpa, uncle Lonney, Justin and David but it just doesn't feel the same without them here.

4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

What good family you have! My boys would love a trip like that!

Lindsey said...

How fun! I can just imagine the excitement Brayden must have felt. That was very nice of the hunters to be willing to take a 6 year old! That actually doesn't seem that young once I wrote it, I just can't believe he is already 6 (almost).

Jewels said...

Lonney is such a sucker for your boys that I think they could ask for anything and he would give it to them! Too cute! Lonney said he had a fun time with your boys.

Nicole said...

So cute. That reminds me of Alan and Jimmy!