It was a really bad day today! I am thankful for the simple things like friends who know what I need.
Yes, I "needed" a Dr. Pepper and one came to me just like that. It is the small things that make me happy. Like, Jaxon saying, " what about me?" Trenton offering to get me a glass of water for dinner. Brayden doing his chores without me nagging him. The spirit in our home and last but not least, this cute little face!






6 comments:
Why didn't you tell me you were having a bad day? I would have brought you a "pick me up". I need to return the favor.
Mer, you are awesome to think of the positives on a bad day! Your last picture of that cute little guy sure brought a smile to my face. Hope today is better--sometimes a bad day makes the next one look great!
That cute little face would brighten any bad day. I miss you! Call when you can :)
Sometimes we all need a Dr. Pepper (or something stronger)
Okay that is an adorable little moosh! I am glad you got a Dr. Pepper. But if you think that was good, you should try a diet coke. They work MIRACLES!
Look at you taking pictures of your drink! :-) You've come a long way. hahaha.... Sorry you were having an off day. Glad a Dr. Pepper is all it takes. I wish I were that easy.
Post a Comment