Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where Did the Time Go?

It seems like the time is going by faster and faster these days. I need to do some major catch up on the blog. So here is a little bit of catch up.
In May we HAD to get Kason's haircut. Of all the boys he has definitely had the most hair. Brayden had a patch of hair in the back that we cut when he was a few months old but none of the boys ever had their hair cut until after a year old. So here is Kason with Aunt Brenda before his haircut at 9 months old. He was not sure about what was going on at all.

If I said he cried the whole time he was getting his haircut that would be an understatement. He definitely was screaming!!!
Here is Kason after his haircut. I had to hold him away from me to get the picture. He was still a little upset about the whole thing and just wanted me to hold him.

June seemed like it came and went by so fast. In the middle of the month I left my kids home with their dad for four days and went to girls camp. This was a really HARD thing for me. I had never left Kason and the other times I have left the boys I was with Randy. I wasn't quite sure how Randy would handle it all but after my extensive written directions on the schedule and what to feed Kason he did great. I think he appreciates me a lot more now. Lets just say he doesn't give me grief any more when the laundry is not done! After all the anxiety about going and the homesickness while I was there it all turned out wonderful! I LOVE the girls and the leaders that I work with in young womens. The girls are so fun and they made the whole trip so much fun. We went to Maple Grove which is up by Scipio. It was really beautiful there. We had fun hiking, river rafting, going to the Manti pageant and just having fun together! This is the group that went the day of the Manti pageant.



Wayne and Dina came and met us there which was so fun to get to catch up with them and spend a little time with them.

This picture is of Lindsey, Dina, Wayne, Amber, and me.

OK that's all for now I will catch up more later. :)




























1 comments:

Laura H said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I just saw a picture of your fake brother. Is there anyway you could a picture of all them together (even your fake ones)??