Our little team took first place in the rookie division last night! I am so proud of our team! I think baseball is long and boring EXCEPT when it is tournament time. Trenton and Brayden both did a wonderful job as usual. Trent had two great hits, a double and single. Brayden hit his first triple! Since it was the game for first place they announced all the players before the game started then afterwards they gave them trophies for first place. It was so much fun, the boys were so excited that they were hard to get to sleep. They even woke up early this morning and wanted to watch the video of the game. Coach Randy was excited too, he had a hard time going to sleep as well. Great job boys I am so proud of you!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
1st Place
Posted by Mer at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Woo hoo! Congratulations to the team. Randy is a great coach and it must be nice to see that all your running around for baseball season was worth it, Mer!
Nice job Turner boys!
That's awesome. I bet your boys remember it forever. I still remember how great it was when my Babe Ruth team took first!
That is so awesome! What makes it better is that Randy was coaching and both your boys were on the team. What a great memory!
That is so cool. Good job guys!
Post a Comment