Monday, June 13, 2011
SUMMER TIME!
This is my first official summer time with my kids! They have always been on the 12 month school schedule until now. I have to say I have mixed feelings about this. Right now I love it but talk to me again in a few weeks and see how much I love it. I have a few goals for the summer; first, let the kids have more friends come over. This is a picture of them outside in the sandbox today with their friends/cousins. They love the sandbox and their favorite thing to make in it are lakes. It keeps them busy for hours. Second, I need to start blogging again. I haven't blogged in a really long time and need to start again. Third, have fun with my boys! I am always concerned with so many other things that I forget to just have fun with them while they want to still hang out with me. So, I need ideas for CHEAP fun things to do for the summer.
Posted by Mer at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Mer! Glad to see you're back! I also wonder how this "everybody's home" summer will go...hopefully better than expected. Haha. I hope you're a better summer blogger than I am!
Yeah Mer you blogged!! I havent talked to you in a while. I feel like you love your family more than me now??? Say its not so.
PS Me and the kids are doing a Phineas and Ferb summer so we have a lot of projects planned. One is to make a Haunted House and invite their friends to go thru. Do you think Jaxon would come?
Mer-yeah. I am so glad you are back in the blogging world. Our phone conversations just aren't enough!!! Every Wed. at 10 our theater is doing a dollar movie. When I'm in town, I'll be there! I am also going to try and hit the rec center pool once a week. I know you have friends in "high pool" places, but if you're interested let me know!
Post a Comment