Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm finally starting a blog!

I finally gave into peer pressure and started a blog! It is still a work in progress so be patient with me. As soon as I find my disk with my family pictures I will post them.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm excited, can't wait til you post some pics!

Laura H said...

We loved the pics of Jaxon!!! Good luck with the new blog.

Cami Jo said...

Wahoo! Now I can keep it touch with you guys a little better! Your family is so cute. And I love your blog template.

I started a health blog about diet and exercise, and anyone who wants to can be an author on it. If you want to check it out, it's www.loveyourselfhealthy.blogspot.com

We all just post about how we're doing, and our goals, and try to keep eachother motivated. If you want to check it out, go for it! The more people, the better!

Janelle said...

YAY!! I am excited for your blog...your family is super cute!! Let's make a date sometime!