He is so talented. Kerry loves that song "Watching you" she is trying to put in on her cell phone from my computer speakers.(she is too cheap to buy it). Good luck on your Dr pepper detox.
Randy and I have been married for 11 years. We have five wonderful boys! Yes I said FIVE!! Sometimes it doesn't seem real that I have this many kids especially five boys. I am a stay at home mom and love it! I am super busy between sports, callings, being a mom and a wife. Thank goodness I have an amazing husband to help me with all of it.
5 comments:
He can probably tie a cherry stem with his tongue too. You know that means he's gonna be a good kisser!
I got on here thismorning wondering if I should delete my last post! I think I might just edit that out!
LOL!! That's adorable!! Claire is going to have to watch out for that one! :0)
He is so talented. Kerry loves that song "Watching you" she is trying to put in on her cell phone from my computer speakers.(she is too cheap to buy it). Good luck on your Dr pepper detox.
My computer is finally working. I love that Jaxon, he is so funny
Post a Comment