Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jaxon is Crazy!



Last night I put Brayden and Jaxon in the bath. I walked into the kitchen to start cleaning up ( I know I am a bad mom) anyway, I turned around and Jaxon was standing there naked. He started running away from me and this is how I found him.


I told him, " you better get back in that tub!"
Yes he is such a climber! I find him on top of things all the time.

6 comments:

Staci said...

Hi. This is Staci with Simply Chic Blog Backgrounds. I was going to try and give you some tips, but it looks like you got the background figured out. Would you mind telling me what you had to do to fix it in case someone else has the same problem in the future? Thanks. Darling boys! I have a feeling that is how things will turn out in my household! We have two boys so far.

Melissa said...

Hi there Turner Family,

I always thought, thats one sharp family. The Blog shows that. Good job....on the family. LOl.

Ben and Taryn said...

Hi Mer...you're boys have gotten so big! Feel free to check out my blog and see how we have been, Oh and we will be moving back into Heritage ward the end of August :)

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

Hey, glad to see you gave into peer pressure too! I added your link onto mine so hope that's okay. I am a total blog stalker now! Your boys are so adorable! Stacy

We are the Matthews! said...

Im glad to see you on here. Cute pictures. Good luck on the Dr. Pepper thing. I should do that too. I love Dr. Pepper. I will be watching how you do. :) (Hows that for motivation) I cant wait to see more. :)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Hey Mer! I found your blog and was so excited that you had one! :) Your kids look like so much fun! Especially your youngest...I love the picture of him getting back in the tub. Austin does the same thing!