Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trent's Birthday Party






We had Trenton's birthday party today.We had a lot of fun. The pictures show the scavenger hunt that we sent them on. They had to find 6 different clues until the final clue took them to the sand box. They had to dig to find their treasure.(Goodie Bags) I can't believe he is going to be 7 on Thursday!!

7 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

I love it!! You are the best mom EVER!! That is probably why my kids ask to go live with you when they know I am really mad at them. I can't count how many times Maddox has gone in to pack his suitcase because he thinks he gets to live at Mer-dee's house. LOL!! Mason had a blast!! I can't believe how much work you guys went to. Oh, and tell Randy he makes a MEAN pirate! :0)

Tracey said...

That made me tired just watching it. Way to much work for me!!! You always have great ideas!

Laura H said...

You are a good mom. Very cute pic.
But what is up with this weird music on your blog. I dont know one song. Am I getting old???

Lindsey said...

Looks like they had fun. I've never tried to make a slide show on my blog yet, I'm too lazy! By the way, I like your couches!

Jessi McCall said...

I'm glad that Liz convinced you too to start blogging. I can't believe how big our babies are already! Weren't we just complaining about being pregnant at Jill's house a minute ago? LOL

Erica said...

Mer!
I am so happy to have found your blog!!
I miss ya!
Your kids are so cute!

We are the Matthews! said...

Looks like a fun party. How creative you are. I know what you mean Sydney just turned 7 too! I seriously cant believe I have a child that old. It is so strange. Guess what I forgot to do? I didnt put a classroom request on Cara's application for preschool. Im so mad at myself. Im thinking I will go in next week and see if they will let me add it. I just dont want classroom 1. Did you do room 2? Anyways I guess I will have to wait and see. :)