It's just Jaxon and I tonight!! I am feeling very lonely. You know all of the times I wish for my kids to go to bed so I can have some peace and quiet! Well, tonight they are not here and all I am doing is wishing they were. Randy had a scout camp this weekend for the deacons. Cam was in some major trouble and wasn't able to go but Randy had already taken the day off tomorrow so the camp was still on. Randy called about two hours before they were going to go and asked if he could take Trent with him. I very cautiously said okay. When Trent got home from school and we told him to go pack he was thrilled. Poor little Brayden was broken hearted because he wanted to go so bad. Randy caved in and took them both. They were both very excited this is the first time they have camped in a Tent without me. (Except for the backyard) Anyway, I am missing the full house tonight. I thought it was going to be great but it feels very empty. I will stop blubbering now and go watch some sappy movies.
Friday, October 24, 2008
I don't know what to do with myself!!!
Posted by Mer at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
I don't have a hubby tonight either(but I do have 4 kids). That is great he took the boys with him. What a good dad. I hope your having fun watching beaches or steal magnolias or something!
How fun I will trade you for a few hours. I always think I will enjoy it but a couple hrs later I am like it I want the kids and hubby back. The boys will love some daddy time though. Enjoy it while you can!!!!
Okay, seriously?? I don't understand this post! Live. it. up!! I must be an awful mom because it's days before I am wishing my kids home. Don't get me wrong, I love them and all, but I SO enjoy ME time!!
Mer, I tend to feel the same way! I hope you enjoyed your movie-watching.
I hate it when Jacob is gone too. It's so lonely! Hope you at least somewhat enjoyed your time alone. :)
OK! FIRST OF ALL I COULD THINK OF 100 THINGS TO DO????????? Your family is so cute. I sure miss you and Angie. I think we need to plan on getting together soon. Live it up with your family gone. And remember that you miss them when it is chaos another time.
I wish I could understand the lonely part, but I'm with Liz on this one. I would love an all nighter without the kids. Though Madison just went to her first sleep over and it was really strange having her gone. She is such a great help at night. She always helps get jammies on and brush teeth, and even reads the girls a bedtime story. So I'd miss them, but I'd enjoy the time alone more. haha
I know exactly how you feel. I always look forward to a little "me" time, but when it happens I feel a little lost too. Next time, let's do a girls night out or something. We all need a few more of those!
Good thing you had Jackson there for a few kicks and giggles. He's adorable.
Hey Mer! Cute blog! I saw your comment on Elisa's blog so I thought I better check out yours too! Your family is so cute! I have a blog too. I just started it so there isn't a whole lot on there yet. Anyway it is thecovie.blogspot.com. I will add you to mine! Talk to you soon!- Tina
You are so funny. Hey I heard you know how to make quilts!! Do you want to help, or teach me how? I need something easy to start. Then I want to get good and make my girls quilts. Or if you no of someone. Im just in the mood to sit home bake bread and sew. Am I a dork or what!!!
Mer, you need to post again! It's been way too long... :( I miss you tons! I tried to call the other day and then missed it when you called back, bummer. I hope I get to see you sooner, but we will for sure be there for the Christmas party and all through Christmas! Love ya girl.
Post a Comment