Thursday, September 17, 2009

Grateful

I am feeling very grateful today. I have to say Kason has given me a run for my money this past month! Don't get me wrong I LOVE MY SWEET BABY! It just has been so different with him, you think this being my fourth I would have it down. (definitely not the case)Anyway back to I am grateful.. I could not have made it through this last month if it wasn't for my wonderful husband!!

He has been such a big help to me. He took 2 weeks off to stay home with me which was a first. Laundry, dishes, making breakfast, lunch, dinner, whatever it was he did without me asking him to. Even now after a long hot day at work he comes home and jumps right in to help me and I don't think he will ever comprehend how much that means to me. Thanks Randy I love you!


Now, the other night I started coming down with a head cold. Randy took the kids up to my moms for a little while so I could rest. When they got home they went and showered and went to bed because Randy told them I wasn't feeling well. We thought they were in bed but we kept hearing little footsteps upstairs. Randy went up to see what was going on and this is what he found on my pillow.


In the heart it says love T.T and B.T ( just in case it wasn't clear) My kids are really in to putting their initials on things lately. I open it up and inside there is a cute picture that Trenton drew and it says, "I hope you feel better. "( Trent said it was Brayden's idea to do this but he feel asleep before it was done:) That made my night and I am so grateful that I have thoughtful boys. Everyone says boys will be boys and I know that but I want my boys to be sweet boys as well. They will probably kill me when they get older for posting this but I think its adorable. I love all my boys and am grateful for them in my life!

4 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

How sweet! I teared up a little reading about how sweet your boys are. I feel the same way about my boys. They can be wild and crazy but have the biggest hearts and love their mom so much. Obviously yours do too.

Nicole said...

That is so cute. I love the initials. What adorable little boys!

Tracey said...

I love your boys.
Who is this new man in your house and what did he do with your husband?
JK.

Felicia said...

Way to go Randy!

Mer, you're boys are just what you said...SWEET. They steal my heart every time I see them. I love that Brayden was the mastermind behind it. Are we talking about that little stinker that chucked the water bottle at Davids head? :) That thought just cracks me up. They have really big hearts, a lot like their parents.