Monday, September 7, 2009

Kason's Blessing


I don't know if I can explain how I felt yesterday during Kason's blessing. I guess you could say it was a little bittersweet. Knowing that this is the last time we will be blessing one of our children is sad. On the other hand WOOO HOOO!!!! Randy did a wonderful job and I cried through the whole thing. Then he came to sit back down and informed me that Kason had filled his diaper during the prayer and there were a few chuckles up in the circle. I went out to change his diaper and there was only a tiny bit there. Afterwards Grandma and Grandpa came over to take pictures and needless to say Kason was not cooperating. He has been really colicky for the last week and his blessing day was no exception. These are the few good pictures we got for now. We are definitely going to have to dress him up another day so we can get some more. Besides Cameron said he wasn't feeling good so he wasn't in any of the pictures. We all meet up at grandma and grandpa's for dinner. It is overwhelming all of the help that our family gives us. Everyone brought something to contribute to the meal which helps us out so much. Thanks to them the dinner turned out great! It was a special day even though he was not the happiest little man. We could feel the spirit so strong and want to thank everyone for all your help, love and support!


7 comments:

Nicole said...

He looks like he cooperated just fine! Adorable pictures.

Felicia said...

He's so sweet Mer.

cooksonclan said...

What a special day to share with family! He's such a cutie! :)

Melissa said...

Beautiful baby boy! I love his little man suit!

Cami Jo said...

Glad it was a good day. Hope he chears up soon for you. I thought Maddie was colicky but then I realized I was just starving her. Since I stopped nursing, she's been great! Cute pictures. Can't wait to meet him!

Liz Prisbrey said...

These pictures make him look much bigger than he does in person. He is adorable. But I had to laugh that that was the first thing Randy told you when he came back. That is exactly what Jess said in less tactful terms. haha...

Cindy said...

He takes great pics. He is so cute.