Thursday, September 17, 2009

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A MONTH MAKES

I know this is two posts in a day but I had to put this one on before I forgot. I realize that babies grow so fast but it seems like Kason is growing faster than the others. I wanted him to stay tiny for a long time but I guess he has other plans. I took him in the other day for his 1 month well check.

This is Kason at 3 days old, weighing in at 5lbs 9oz. 18 inches long!
This is Kason at 5weeks old, weighing in at 9lbs 4oz and 21 inches long!
Is there a formula, besides starving him, that will make him stop growing? The doctor seems to think that the cause for his cockiness is eating TOOOOO much. She wants me to try to feed him every 2 and 1/2 hours instead of 2. This is much easier said than done. When he is hungry he will let you know it! It is not a very loud cry but it is a cry that breaks my heart! He has been much better since taking him to the chiropractor last week so we will see what happens. All I know is that we make dang cute BOYS!

11 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Ok so I know...2 comments in one day :) but I wanted to say that Kason is just sooo cute. I love the idea of taking pictures with the teddy bear to see how he's grown. Adorable!!

Tracey said...

What a little chunky monkey :)
Just wait till Lindsey has hers, then you'll really start crying.
I felt that way with Quade when you had Jaxon. NOT FAIR!!!!

Melissa said...

He is adorable and definitely belongs to your cute family. I feel the same way about our little Emily growing up. Seeing my others kids grow up into real mini-humans makes me appreciate her every little detail even more.

Cami Jo said...

Wow! He really chunked out, didn't he?! Glad we got to see him in person. He's adorable. Good luck trying to go longer between feedings. It really is harder to do than say!

Natalie said...

That's a great idea...to put him by that bear. He is getting big.

Lindsey said...

He is getting big fast! I can tell every time I see him that he has grown...now only if he would let me hold him before he gets too big.
Your boys are so sweet (I just read your last post).

Felicia said...

Look at that little chunk-a-lunk! LOL. I just want to kiss on those sweet little cheeks. Time goes by so quick. Love up on him while you still can. Love you Mer.

S said...

Wow...he's adorable! Can I have him?

Laura H said...

Ohhh lucky he is so cute. Colicky babies are so UNfun.

Dan & Mel said...

Not fair, they grow up way too fast!!! It was fun spoiling him and just holding him forever!

K. D. Montgomery said...

I can't believe he grew so much in just one month!