Monday, September 14, 2009

LET ME BE YOUR MANAGER!


Our little Kindergartner had a big day today. When I picked him up from school he was telling me that they went and watched magic in this other room today. He was all excited because he was chose to be a helper. He told me all about the magic trick and they let him keep the card that they caught on fire and then it went back to normal. He showed me the card and we talked about putting it in a safe place so he could remember the exciting trick that he was a part of. Well, later today I went and picked Skylar and Trent from school and the first thing they said was that they had a mad science assembly in school that day. I guess there were a bunch of classes that went and it just so happened that Sky, Trent and Brayden were all in the same assembly. They said that they picked Brayden out of all the kids there. He was a little celebrity because when we got home our neighbor told me the same thing. I should have sold his autograph. I asked him why they chose him, if it was because he was so cute or because he was being so good. He said it was because he was so good. He has been such a shock since he started Kindergarten. I thought he was going to have a rough time but he absolutely LOVES it!! (Thank goodness)

1 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

I am so glad to hear that he likes it. I have been surprised by Maddox too. I asked him the other day if he was being good at school and he says, with his little duh voice, "I'm always good!"