I know it's a little late but I have to catch up on our basketball season. I have to say this is my favorite sport to watch. The boys both did great! We were lucky enough to have Uncle Rob as the coach for both teams.
We missed the last game and party because we were in Disneyland so Rob came over and brought the boys their trophies.
* I just now realized that I didn't take one picture of them playing. Or maybe I did and just can't find it. *
Trenton excelled in this sport this year. He started to become aggressive and get right into the game. It always takes him a little while to warm up in whatever sport he is playing but this season he jumped right in. He was able to have his cousins Trevor and Lance on the team. It was so fun to watch these guys play. The team had a PERFECT season. That's right they won all of their games! We were very proud of Trenton and glad he had fun this season.
Brayden, oh Brayden! He is my most competitive boy thus far. He puts his heart and soul into whatever sport he is playing. This kid would come home and watch basketball on tv then go out in the backyard and try whatever he saw the pros do. His age bracket is really funny to watch. Most of the kids get mauled, so he was never able to get a shot but that never stopped him from trying. He was able to have his cousin Dallin on the team with him so it was such a fun season!






3 comments:
That sounds super cute about Brayden wanting to do it like the pros! How funny.
Glad basketball season was great! Your boys are adorable.
A perfect season?!! That's awesome!! Glad they both love it! That cracks me up that Brayden was able to watch the pros well enough to try what they did. He will no doubt be great!
Post a Comment