
My nephew Jerrick came home from his mission on Monday! What a great day it was. I love when my nephews come home from their missions because my kids think they are celebrities. They were excited but I am not quite sure if they knew why they were excited. After he finally came down the escalator and he gathered his bags. The large group of us was walking across to the parking garage. I could see all of my kids except Trenton. I figured he was with one of our family members. Well, when we got to the parking garage and everyone started going their separate ways there was still no sign of Trent. I started asking around if anyone had seen him and after a few no answers I started to panic. Then someone said, "he was rolling Jerrick's luggage." I caught up to them and sure enough there he was rolling Jerrick's luggage right by him. I loved the way he was looking at Jerrick with admiration. I am so glad I have such a wonderful family that raises great kids that my boys could look up to! After the airport we went over to Rob and Liz's for family home evening. We listened to Jerrick's testimony, took some pictures ate and swam. What a great day!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Jerrick is Home
Posted by Mer at 5:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
That is so neat. My kids have absolutely no one to watch on a mission. You're very lucky. Glad he is home safe!
Post a Comment