Cameron's back from California and wow he brings such an energy home! I am trying to relax and read Breaking Dawn! All I hear is running around and craziness! That's when I knew Cam is home. He gets the kids all wound up. I decided to take a deep breath instead of yelling at them, "that I was reading and to be quiet!" I tried "enjoy the moment" I found them shooting each other with the Nerf guns. Even Jaxon was in on it, so I had them pose for a picture. Wow that was hard for me 'cause I was really into my book!
Sorry if this post is so long, I haven't posted in a week. I thought there wasn't much to say but I guess there was. Trent had his 7th birthday last week. Well, at his birthday party ,two days before his birthday, we were playing red light, green light. Brayden ran on red and ran into Trent. Trent's tooth was loose before but now he could twist his tooth all the way around. Finally I talked him in to letting me pull it out the night before his real birthday. What a great birthday present!
The night of Trent's Birthday we had some family over for a party. My nephew Zach came over . ( the boys love him ) We heard some commotion from the other room and Quintons saying while he was laughing ," Aunt Mer come look." Zach had done this to Brayden! It was hilarious! I had to have a picture. Brayden will kill me later in life.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Cameron's Home
Posted by Mer at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
That picture of Brayden is pretty dang funny. I figured Liz tagged you too, but I don't see a list of 10 interesting things about you, so go for it Mer, you're tagged.
Oh my gosh that pictures is hillarious!!! I just got New Moon. I have had no time to read it. Cara is stuck to me today. I cant wait for nap time!!!
Mer,
Okay this is really hard! I don't know what i am doing. I tried to leave comments before and it didn't work. Anyway I have spent way too much time trying to figure out how to get a blog going. I clicked on your music to get my music. But how did you get the temple? I think that is so cool. Anyway, I am really trying to get going but it is very hard. So, check out my very unexciting blog and see if you can help! Nicole
Oh, poor Brayden!! When you told me what happened I couldn't quite picture it. Now, I just feel bad for the little guy. Still, so funny!
oh my heck! That is one of the FUNNIEST things I have EVER seen. I laughed and laughed. I really liked Breaking Dawn! :) Let me know what you think...good luck getting the time to read.
Your a busy woman. Trying to find time to read can be a real challenge.
Post a Comment