Thursday, September 11, 2008

I know, way to much info!

I know this is way too much info on me today but I need to appease Nicole. Actually I read more about her tag and it looks like we have a few things in common.

4 things I adore about my husband:
1. He is crazy. I know I have wrote about this is the past, but he definitely knows how to keep it lively around our house.
2. His honesty can be a good thing or a bad. He never hesitates to tell me what he thinks about something. For example last nights dinner was way too dry for him!
3. I love the way he plays with our children. It can get really annoying when that is all he does, but I have to remind myself that the children love it!
4. He is such a hard worker. He has worked his regular job plus a ton of side jobs just to support our family so I didn't have to work anymore.

4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1.A Leauge of Their Own
2.Son in Law
3.Hitch
4.50 First Dates

4 TV shows I would watch more than once:
1. I am definitely a Bachelor fan
2. One Tree Hill
3. Mystery Diagnosis
4. My Name is Earl ( just for my husband, his first name is Earl)

Places I have Been
-My big trip was the Back East Trip when I was in High School
- Cambria, California- what a cute little town

4 people who email me regularly:
Wayne and Dina
Stephanie
Dad & Mom
Box Tops for Education

4 favorite foods
1.Potatoes of any kind ( the reason I look the way I do, I can't say no)
2.Pork Salad from Cafe Rio
3.Dr. Pepper (I know it's not a food but sometimes I drink it in place of food)
4.Tracey's Pasta Salad

4 Places I would like to visit
1. Hawaii
2. Austrailia
3. Disney World
4. Bahammas

4 things I am looking forward to in this coming year
1. getting out of debt
2. Getting skinny again (we will see)
3. Making my life more organized
4. MY BIRTHDAY

4 people I would like to tag
Stephanie
Janelle
Cami
Felicia

7 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

I didn't know you watched One Tree Hill. I love One Tree Hill!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Wow, look at you!! Two tags in a row! Very nice!

Have you been watching One Tree Hill this season?? We didn't know it had started so now we have missed a couple episodes.

We are the Matthews! said...

I went through all your posts. I have not been on for awhile. Im all caught up on you now. :) Im glad you did the tags. Now I know to bring you a DP!! Im hooked on them too!

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

These are so fun to read! I love Mystery Diagnosis too (Jason thinks I am weird for watching it!)

Nicole said...

I am so proud of you! And I am so glad you are a bachelor fan. Did you know Jason is going to be the next bachelor? Super Duper!!! BTW, if you don't remember, I won a prize tonight! (still really excited)
How is your enrichment night nursey thing going?

Cami Jo said...

I think your husband is crazy too. But I LOVE it!

I did this tag awhile back. It was kind of fun, huh?

Okay..favor.... Um.. I asked your mom for a couple of her cookie recipes, and she said if you helped her, she would email them to me. So...would you help her? I really want the orange cookie one, the orange stick one, and just the basic chocolate chip one. My email is camijo105@hotmail.com if you didn't know. Thanks Mer!

We are the Matthews! said...

Just checking in on you and I see you have slacked off on the blog thing too!! I have not been on for awhile so im trying to catch up. Looks like you do too! :) see you Friday.