I know that some of you know, but we lost a great member of our family last week. We have had him for about 4 years now and he as been a very contributing member of our family. It was a sad day to see him go. My boys have had some great times with him, I had to have one last photo with all of my boys and him before he left.
ON THE OTHER HAND I DID A HAPPY DANCE TO HAVE HIM GO! RANDY BOUGHT THE TRACTOR SO HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO RENT ONE WHEN HE DID SIDE JOBS. WELL I HAVE BEEN VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF THOSE SIDE JOBS BECAUSE IT HAS SUPPORTED OUR FAMILY FOR A LONG TIME. NOW THAT RANDY HAS A GREAT JOB AND WE DON'T HAVE TO COUNT ON HIS SIDE JOBS ANYMORE WE DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO SELL IT. BESIDES THE FACT THE WAY THE ECONOMY IS NOW DAYS HE HASN'T USED THE TRACTOR SINCE MARCH. WHAT A BLESSING IT HAS BEEN IN OUR LIVES TO HAVE IT. IT IS ALSO A GREAT BLESSING TO SELL IT!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK RANDY AND THE TRACTOR!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
We lost a loving member of our family
Posted by Mer at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
You dork! I started ready and my stomach dropped. I was thinking someone had died!
Your family does such fun things. What a great trip.
I'm waiting on pins and needles for your tag. It kind of took a long time, so good luck!
Yes, it was a sad day in the Prisbrey household as well when the dear old "Tractor" moved on. We will surely miss him! :-)
I was so confused for a minute. Even after I read about the Bobcat, I kept thinking, I'm part of the family, why don't I know about this loss.
Post a Comment