Thursday, September 25, 2008

 

I guess I needed to get caught up!! I left the computer after making my other two post and thought I am really greatful for my husband tonight. I don't know if this is appropriate or not but I am going to say it anyway. One thing that Randy has always been good about doing is the dreadful trip to the store for tampons!! He has never once been squimish about it or refused to pick them up when I have asked him to. Even if he is dead asleep he will still go and get them for me. I guess the reason for this post is, I was wondering because this was always a subject that I think my brothers were always squimish about but, do your husbands have a problem doing a little shopping for you?????

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

So my husband was raised with 6 sisters. It has made him very understanding and really tolerant when it comes to dealing with me when it's that time but he is still slightly squeamish about going to the store. He doesn't mind being on the same aisle so long as I'm there but he won't go buy them by himself. It's a good thing he doesn't do the whole blog thing...he would kill me :) Most of the time it hasn't been a big deal but there have been a few times where I had really wished he would just stop on his way home. Ok now that I know more about your husband and you know more about mine...I'll end it at that. :)

Liz Prisbrey said...

Is it weird that it doesn't surprise me that Randy is totally fine with this! :-)

Jess will do it if he has to but he definitely prefers NOT to.

Mason clan 5 said...

jarred only will in emergency circumstances. We used to joke about this all the time. His thing for me would I go by condoms?

Natalie said...

Good for you! My husband keeps asking when he is going to make it onto our blog. He's feeling left out. Husbands are great!

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

Hi there 8)
My hubby "has" went n gotten some for me.... He will normally take someone else with him though lol...But for the most i have them on hand and dont normally need anyone to make a run.... but i remember my mom used to ask my dad to do this and he REFUSED!!!! He would DRAG me outta bed to go with him so i had to buy them!!!! LOL

Cindy said...

Israel is not afraid to ever show his feminine side! He will pretty much do whatever, and not be ashamed. He will buy them if I ask. Just today he called and made a hair apt. for me. haha But he's a very manly man too, so it works out.

Alisa said...

Yeah LUke has no problem. Acutally i have been pregnant so much in our marriage that he hasn't had to deal with that. Lucky guy!

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

This post is too funny! I am glad that Randy doesn't have a problem doing that for you what a good guy!! Luckily for me Jason doesn't mind either (well maybe he minds doing it, but he never says anything and will always do it). After I had Aubrey I sent him to Walgreens for nursing pads, super pads and some more of that spray they give you in the hospital. He was so funny and called me from Walgreens "do you want the super pads w/ wings??" Good guys (I am not sure if my comment is inappropriate or not so sorry?!?)

Lindsey said...

Every time I look your blog is different! Like all of your brothers, Randy would be very hesitant to shop for me. He would if I really wanted him too though. I don't think I have ever put him in that situation. I don't have periods!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

My hubby was raised with 5 sisters so he has NO problem going and getting stuff for me. :) yay for non-squeamish hubbys!

Felicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felicia said...

Joseph warned me ahead of time. He said he would NEVER do this for me! I'm sure he would if I really needed it though.

Nicole said...

On a regular month- ya right! I would have to go through something really serious like having a baby. I just better keep a stock!! So now I am curious about your deleted post. I can only imagine!