I know I have been such a slacker lately when it comes to blogging. I don't even have a good excuse. I even realized that I never blogged Brayden's first day of preschool. ( Yikes, I really am a bad mom!) He started preschool a few weeks ago. They have a wonderful program through the City of Henderson. Trenton went there for two years as well. This will be Brayden's second year. I can't believe how time fast goes. I know you always hear people say that but you never really full understand until you see your kids grow. He was not so sure about going back to school the night of open house. He actually cried to go into the classroom that night. Well the first day of school came and it was just like another day for him. His good buddy Maddox was there with him that day, cousin Avrie, friends Nick, & Sariah.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
It has been awhile!
Posted by Mer at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
What cute kids. Brayden is definitly a natural! He looks cute all ready for school in his new shoes.
Who is that handsome boy on the left?? So cute!!
It's about time you blog! You slacker!
yeah it's about time! I love that picture. What a good mom.
Post a Comment