On Friday our Trenton turned eight years old!!!! I can't believe it! From the time that he was born until now he has brought so much joy and love into our home and our family! I remember when he was only about 1 1/2 when he would see anyone that would drop something he would go over and help them pick it up. He has always had such a kind and caring disposition. He truly wants to help people and he is great at it. Even though he is so young he can tell what people need and without being told what to do he does it. He is a wonderful example to his younger brothers that look up to him so much! He loves to wrestle, play sports, swim, read, write and he can do anything he sets his mind to. We are so proud of him and are lucky to be his parents!
He wanted to go to the lake for his birthday so Randy, Quinton, Trent and Brayden headed for the lake at 4:30 in the morning on Friday! Yes, I said 4:30! They said they were going to be out there ALL DAY but I didn't really believe them. Well, I was wrong they didn't come home until 5:00 that night!! They all looked exhausted but had a ton of fun. They had stories to tell about jumping off cliffs riding the tube and fishing! That is if you can call it fishing they didn't catch one thing! They had fun and that is all that matters. After they got home we rushed and got ready for dinner. We went to Olive Garden which is one of Trent's favorite places. He just loves the bread sticks and Alfredo sauce! Grandpa and Grandma met us there then we came back to our house for a little cake and ice cream. What a great day! Happy Birthday Trent we love you!!!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
All About Trenton!!!
Posted by Mer at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
WOW cant believe they stayed out that long at the lake. They must have went to sleep right away.
What a sweet post you wrote for him! Happy Birthday Trenton!!!!!
Happy Day Trent!!! I was just telling Joseph yesterday about all the fun things we would do with him when he was little. He got kick out of it when I told him that he used to go up to girls and say, "Hey baby, Whats up?" Oh how I miss my little Trent. I was heart broken I couldn't be there on his special day. I hope it was wonderful. ---I'll call you during lunch today Mer :)
Post a Comment