On August 1, 2009 Trenton was baptized! He was able to share his special day with one of his best friends Mason. The spirit was so strong there at the baptism, I think most people were in tears. The talks that were given and the musical number that was given were perfect. Trenton has always had such a strong spirit about him but it is even more now. We gave him his scriptures that night after his baptism and he read a page that night in them. He told me that he wanted to read a page a night, and he has so far. (The little child shall lead!) He reminds us all of the time now to say family prayer and he will not got to bed unless he has said personal prayers. I hope that I can follow in his example to become more like Jesus. Thanks Trent for just being YOU!
After the baptism all the family came over to our house for a barbecue and some fun! We rented a water slide that fit perfectly on the side of our house. The kids stayed out there for hours. We all had a great time visiting, eating good food, playing and having slushies! I appreciate all of the family that helped out and for their love and support. I don't know what I would do without all of the support that they give me and my little ( well I guess we are not so little anymore) family! The Lord truly has a plan and sends us to live in families to carry out his plan.







5 comments:
Congrats Trenton! That is awesome that he and Mason got to share that day together.I will have to show Makayla the pictures of them together.
What an exciting day! I am so honored to have made it into the collage!
He looks so handsome in his suit! The baptism was awesome. What a great kid!
Congratulations! I'm so glad that the day was so wonderful. Your family deserves it. I still remember your talk at Parker's baptism. It made the day even better.
I really thought the day was so awesome! I am so proud of our boys. Tell Trenton congratulations again!
Post a Comment