The first day of school! I can't tell if I am happy or sad!?!?!? Cameron is in High School!! I know that is very scary! He stayed at his mom's tonight but through texting I found out that he had an OK day. That was about all he said. (typical teenager) Trent is in 3rd grade and Brayden in Kindergarten. I was a little sad that I had to rush from dropping off Trent to get Brayden to his class but it didn't bother Trent one bit. He has friends in his class that have been there since first grade so he was not phased. When I asked him what he thought of third grade he replied, "awesome!" Now, Brayden I was a little worried about. He has told me that he does not want to go to school for awhile now. After this morning I realized he was making it all up. He has his friend Nick in his class with him which makes him very happy. I had to talk him into giving me a hug and I couldn't talk him into waving to me goodbye. :( When I asked him how his day was he said, "good." His favorite part was playing on the playground and he made one new friend but he doesn't know his name yet. Neither one of my boys needed me today, that was a sad realization I came to. I guess they are growing up. All in all it was a good day and Jaxon didn't seem to miss his brothers too bad, we will see how the rest of the week goes.
Monday, August 24, 2009
First Day Reactions
Posted by Mer at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
It's a good thing if they are okay without you. That's how it should be. But that doesn't make it sad for mommys! How ya feeling?
What cutie pies!!! That doesn't surprise me one bit about Brayden and I can't believe how Trent is growing up. They are two HANDSOME boys. Now Cameron on the other hand, High School!? Your in for it Mer...Good luck! Love you all bunches.
Highschool!!??? Holy cow!!!! Crazy!
I'm glad Brayden did well at school. He just had to see that Nicholas would be there. I bet Jaxon is enjoying the peace and quiet. :-)
High School !!!! Good luck with that. Boys try to act tough, but they love their moms.
Post a Comment