I got tagged by my great friend Liz:) I hate tags but this one is really easy!
TAG # 1
The rules of the game. Go to your pictures folder and take the fourth picture from the fourth file and post it. That's it. Then tag four friends.
We had watched my cute little niece Becca awhile back. I came into the room and found her and Jaxon like this reading a book! It was adorable.
The four people I tag is:
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PICTURES ARE APPROPRIATE:)
TAG # 2
Here are the rules: You're just supposed to type 6 quirky things about yourself. Then tag 6 others.
1. I have to close things that are open, for example, my mom's house alarm flap. It drives me crazy to walk past it an have it be open.
2. I won't let Randy get in our bed unless he showers!! SERIOUSLY GROSSES ME OUT!
3. When I play a card game such as UNO I have to straighten the stack of cards.
4. I can't help but to say something when I see kids doing something wrong even when they are not my own. One time I was at the park by Sue Morrow and I saw some kids on the Morrow playground fighting. I yelled at them from the park to stop. They did but do you think I took it a little too far!???? :)
5. I have a great smeller!! Everything stinks to me and I can't handle my house stinky!
6. I volunteer way too much!! Seriously my husband gets really irritated.( I only volunteer for things that I know how to do)
6 people I tag are:
1.Gina
2.Angie
3.Tracey
4.Stacy
5.Nicole
6.Melissa
Friday, October 3, 2008
This one is EASY!
Posted by Mer at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
haha.. Yeah, I think these are all little quirks of yours that I have experienced. Well, except the Randy in bed thing. I would rather not. :-)
That is an adorable picture of Jaxon and Rebecca. I both of those kiddos are adorable!
Those are great! I shut things too.
Hey- is it cheating that I looked at the 4th picture in my 4th folder, before deciding to do that tag? It's a naky picture of my kids in the tub. Might not do it. Apparently it worries James when I put naked pictures of our kids on the web. Too many wierdo's, you know.
Between you and Randy volunteering, I don't know how you guys have any time to yourselves!
Post a Comment