Monday, October 6, 2008

Good News or Bad News?

Okay I will tell you the good news first. Brayden can ride his bike with no training wheels!!! We were out front the other night and he came up to me and asked if I could take his wheels off his bike. I asked him why he wanted me to take them off, he said, " because I only want 2 wheels not 4. So there it was his decision to become a big kid. He didn't want any help I just showed him how to start out and then stood near him. It only took him about five minutes and he was riding like a pro. He was very proud and he was sure to tell grandpa that he did it by himself. I am very proud of him he picked it up really quick, but he had to be ready to try it we can not force him to do anything!

 

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rebecca and Co. said...

Hooray for Brayden! So what is the bad news?

Liz Prisbrey said...

Yay Brayden!! Maddox will be so excited. Maybe we can take them to the park to ride together.

Cindy said...

Thats pretty amazing. Brooklyn is afraid to ride her bike with training wheels. haha

Felicia said...

Yea Brayden! He's growing up so fast! Now that I'm not there I notice it even more. :(

S said...

Hey Merridee...just found your blog and wanted to say hi. Love the pictures!