Do you ever have one of those moments where you are thankful for the great people in your life? This morning was one of those moments for me. I was getting all the kids ready and out the door for school. I went into Jaxon's room to get his clothes out. I found these cute little jeans and shirt and got him dressed. Then I realized that everything that Jaxon had on were clothes from my wonderful sister- in - law Tracey. Tracey is one of those people that think that the things they do for others are not a BIG deal. She has such a big heart and she has always been there for me and whatever problem I was going through or just to laugh with me or have me boss her around :) etc...! She always seems to know exactly what I need without me even telling her! I am so grateful for my brother Joe marrying her (BTW Happy Birthday Joe!) so I can have her in my life. I won't get any mushier now, but I am grateful to all the great friends and family that I have surrounding me that keep me going and that are such great examples to me and my children.
This is the cute clothes I pulled out and the only happy picture I could get Jaxon to pose for was one where he was getting candy out of our Halloween bowl.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
THANK YOU!
Posted by Mer at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
I am thankful for you too!!!! You do a lot for everyone too! I love ya!!!!!
Your little kiddos are so cute. I can't believe how old Cameron is looking, how old is he?? Yes, it's so fun to have cousins. They are getting to the age that they really notice each other and it's so fun to watch. I'll tell Amber hi for ya!
Heather
I think Tracey is great too. :) You're lucky to be in the same family. Hooray for wonderful people! (I think you're one of those wonderful people, Mer!)
Mer,
You DO have a great family!! AND you are always welcome to come to ww with me...Monday night from 5:30-6 (weigh in from 5-5:30)
Aww, you are so sweet! I bet that made her day. But I agree with Tracey, you are the same way.
I love the picture of Jaxon! I don't get to see him nearly enough.
Gotta love hand-me-downs! Grace will be set for life thanks to Tiffany.
I have just discovered the greatness of hand me downs (thanks to Lindsey). I was the first to have kids in my family so i didn't get anything :(
What a beautiful family! Four boys seems like such a handful, but it looks like you are having a great time! We have a blog, too. naomidirk.blogspot.com. So fun reading about your fam! Are you guys in Henderson? I'm not really a facebooker either. My husband signed me up so we could play one of their online games together. Silly.
Post a Comment