I can't believe it is time for school again. We just barely got out in the middle of July! Here is Trent and his wonderful teacher. He is in second grade and his teachers name is Ms. Ruport. She is so sweet, I can't imagine any one not liking her.
When I picked him up from school and asked him how it was he said, " fantastic." He is growing up! It is going to be nice getting back into a routine.
Cameron is going to White Middle School this year. I thought today would be really easy for me because his Mom took him to school. Come to find out it was really hard. All I did was worry about him all day. Is he making new friends? Does he have enough money for lunch? Who is he going to sit by at lunch? Randy was so sick of hearing me ask him a million questions. I guess it is the control freak in me. I have taken him to school on his first day since he was in Kindergarten! It was not normal for me today. I guess I will get used to it. He does have a mom and dad that are very capable of taking care of him. I guess it boils down to no matter how much he makes me CRAZY, I do love him!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Back to School! If you read my post before I fixed it, I do know how to spell I just get in a hurry.
Posted by Mer at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Fun! That's so good that he liked school today. :) His teacher looks sweet...always better than lookin like a hag. LOL
Ummm...Ms. Ruport, I think I babysat her daughter, and worked with her ex-husband...Funny! If in fact it is her, she is incredibly sweet! It looks like he enjoyed going back to school!!
Crazy we started school two weeks ago I thought you guys had a little longer.Hows the PTA?
I know I'm a mom and supposedly an adult now, but when "teachers" start looking young to me, it is really sad. I love the picture of her and Trenton together! I never think to get those.
Im so mad I forgot to request a classroom. We are in the big room C. I called Donna today to see if I could switch but she said they are no longer doing the larger class it will be the same as the others. I hope the teachers are good. Im really sad she will not be with her friends. On a side not, I read back my stuff and see spelling errors all the time. Im just to lazy to fix them. :) I still might put you on my list at school just incase.
Summer this year flew by. I am also glad to get back on a routine!
Post a Comment