My dear husband has such a great heart! Sometimes is capabilities don't quite match his heart. He thought this friend of his sisters was being ripped off by the shop that he took his car to be fixed to. He told them that he could fix it. Well if you know me, you know I have a dad and a brother that are great mechanics but are very busy. Randy was determined to do it on his own. After the car was in our garage for a week or so and there were a lot of phone calls for help.He thought he had fixed it but then the car wouldn't start! I snapped this picture of the reinforcements that he had called in! My dad, brother Lonney, and my nephew Zach plus Randy FINALLY fixed the car. Thank goodness for family and there willing to help when we get ourselves into trouble. They had thought that we might have to replace the computer in the car ( a lot of money) but luckily it was the timing belt that just happened to go out. Thank you thank you to those that helped!!!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
How many men does it take to fix a car!
Posted by Mer at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That is so funny! I only miss the peple from PTA not all the hard work.
Only Randy!!! That's all I have to say.
Yay for mechanics and guys with big hearts!
Post a Comment