Usually we go to my parent's house for dinner on Sunday. Today they were out of town so we had to make the best of it. After my kids did the whole whining thing, "we are not going to grandma's house" we made a great dinner. Never as good as grandma's but it was close. I have tried and tried to make my moms rolls but they never turn out as good as hers. Today I think I got close. They were DELICIOUS if I do say so myself. We then dug our ice cream maker out and made homemade ice cream. We haven't did that in a long time. The kids loved it! Especially Jaxon. I looked over at him and he was drinking out of his bowl. We sure missed grandma and grandpa today but we did make the best of it.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
ICE CREAM
Posted by Mer at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Oh mer! I miss them so much! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend :)
Mer, I can't even make rhoades rolls turn out very good. I am proud of you. I can't believe you changed your blog again. It sure looks cute!
Is this a new background?? I can't keep up! :-) Just kidding. I love seeing what you've designed.
Cute pictures of Jaxon, though I think all of his pictures are cute!
I tried to follow your example last night and made some breadsticks. Thanks for the inspiration! I only encountered one problem. They just don't taste that good! Am I missing something? From now on, somebody else will have to make the dough in our family. Either that or we'll just come visit you!
I've been meaning to get an ice-cream maker to make our own flavored ice-cream. The girls eat it like it's going out of style! Where do you get your layouts from? I don't know how to do this blog thing at all yet.
ok I tried to change my blog lay out but it erased everything. So I must have done something wrong good thing I had copyed my other one. I am so jealous that you are so close to your fam. It sounds like you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment