Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Husband is CRAZY!


A few weeks ago some of the Robbins Family started getting together at Rob & Liz's for family home evening. It has been a lot of fun. The kids get to swim with their cousins, then we have dinner and a lesson. Well, this week we were getting ready to go. I had to give the lesson, so I was finishing up preparing. He came around the corner in our house with my old swimsuit bottoms on. He said,"how much will you give me to wear these to Rob's." I said that I would pay him to not wear them. He then put his swimsuit over it. When we got to Rob's he told everyone," you want to see me do a flip off the rock." He stood up pulled his swimsuit down and the rest is on the video! Needless to say my family saw way too much of my husband last night! Rob said he will never look at Randy the same again. At times he may drive me crazy, but I am afraid to say when I see this crazy side to him I remember why I love him. There is never a dull moment with him around. I think my parents were a little shocked after we first got married and they would see him do crazy things. Now they just have no choice but to laugh.

12 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Hahaha... that is too funny!! I can't wait for Jess to see it. His disturbed face was so hilarious when you were telling me about it.

Natalie said...

Hey Merridee, love to look at your blog. Aren't boys fun!!! Feel free to add mine to yours if you want. See ya Friday. Natalie

Ben and Taryn said...

Wow Mer that was hilarious! Husbands...can't live with them...can't live without them! :)

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

That is hilarious!! See you at bunco.

Nicole said...

That was awsome! It reminds me of a jump rope contest Alan and Marie had a few years ago where Alan wore a pair of my exercise pants. It's good to know someone else deals with crazy too. That really cracked me up. I was reading my friend Kerra's blog- crying, and now I am laughing out loud. Thanks for a great post!

Lindsey said...

Even better the second time! What would we do without Randy?

Alisa said...

I seriously almost peed my pants watching this. I think it should accidentally be shown at church. Thanks for a great laugh! I am definitely going to have to show this to Luke.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That is HILARIOUS and something my husband would totally do also! Guess we both married goofballs! BTW, love the background!

Miss said...

Hey Mer!
C'mon...That bathing suit fit him like a glove. It's ok to admit your husband wears speedos. It's very European! P.S. I will never look at him the same way either.

Mason clan 5 said...

That is sooo funny! Tell him he should try out for the diving team. Maybe he can win gold by blinding the judges with his white legs. HAHAHA

Laura H said...

Mer, both me and Ken loves this video. We kept replaying it over and over. Is this the swim suit Randy wears when you use the boat. EWW gross!!!!!

Melissa said...

Wow... I hope I never have to see "those parts" of Randy ever again!

Keep on posting. I love your articles.

Melissa